The Dogs

The Dogs
Bosque, Brink, Tundra, River, Rival

Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Products


This is Brink modeling his new leash. I have been wanting to add leashes to the Twisted Tug repertoire for awhile but never could figure out the pattern I wanted. I finally found one that I like, except I still haven't perfected the handle. I picked this leash to show off Brink's Irish ancestry that I have decided he has (Rival is Irish, too, because he has red hair). Brink's leash has a clip to connect to a martingale type collar, but I think I will start making them as an all in one martingale leash.
In other news, my dad is in the hospital for the second time this week after having a heart procedure on Tuesday. It doesn't sound serious, but it is always on my mind. My half-marathon is a little over a month away and I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and having my dad cheer me on from the side lines. He did the Houston marathon a couple times and we would cheer him on through the race.
I did actually get a 4.5 mile run in today, although I coughed for a couple hours after. I do feel more energized. I have been watching the USDAA 4-star event all day and I just love it! I wish I knew a little more about who was running, but it's still very fun to watch. I hope everything works out so I can continue to do agility. I would miss it so much if I had to stop.
Portrait from the first snow of the year, hiking 3 Guns Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment