The Dogs

The Dogs
Bosque, Brink, Tundra, River, Rival

Friday, January 14, 2011

Certificates in the Mail



Today I received three certificates in the mail. One for Rival's advanced pairs title, one for Brink's advanced pairs title and one for Brink's advanced Gamblers title. None of these came as a surprise. I knew all these titles had been achieved at our local SWAT USDAA. It's just nice to get something in the mail, now if people will only start sending me money in the mail! Ever since college I have been obsessed with checking the mail. I hated those federal holidays when the mail didn't come, but you still had to go to school or work.

Anyway, here's a video from our weekend in Arizona. There's only one, because it really was our only good run, although you can see none of the contacts actually meet my criteria of two on, two off. So, basically, the video is getting published because it is our first master gamblers Q. Enjoy.



P.S. I haven't wanted to run this week, so the picture is to motivate me to get off my butt-the half marathon is only a little over a month away!

No comments:

Post a Comment