The Dogs

The Dogs
Bosque, Brink, Tundra, River, Rival

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happiness is found within. The search begins and ends with yourself.


Things are looking up. Due to my lack of motivation, I have to set goals for what to do each day. It feels so good to get things done. I'm basically setting a mental To Do List. So far this week, I wanted to take Brink to the park every morning to work on his jumping. Check. We worked on jump shoots, serpentines, and single box so far this week. He's still dropping bars, but I think he is starting to understand he only gets to play with the squirrel when he keeps the bars up.


Today my plan was to take Brink to the park, go to lunch with Leila, take Tundra for a hike. Now Brink is sleeping under my legs and Tundra is passed out on the couch next to me. Happy dogs, make happy people. I would still like to get out for a bike ride today. The stitches came out on Tuesday, so I'm ready to get active again.
I don't know when my next agility trial will be, but I'm hopeful I can save up for the Rocky Mountain Regional.
I've been very good about sticking to my goals of no Starbucks coffee and cutting down on my trips to Einsteins for breakfast-only one time this week :) Every penny counts!
The rest of the day will be getting my business more organized for Sunday. I already have 5 patients lined up - very stoked about that. Maybe I'll sell some tugs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment