The Dogs

The Dogs
Bosque, Brink, Tundra, River, Rival

Monday, October 18, 2010

Great Expections...

Leaving me feeling overwhelmed. Hopefully in a good way. Can you feel the doubt oozing from the last statement? I wish I had this great insight into where I was going, but I don't. I still have this passion for an awesome, amazing canine rehabilitation business, but I have to admit that last week's Medical Massage course left me a bit flabergasted. I'm still optimistic that with time and practice and I will learn the art of massage and I will starting seeing with my hands, but right now they are blind mice. I start my first consults this week, so wish me good luck...

In the agility world, my Tundra's ATCH 2 and Indy Award win were quickly overshadowed by the running of USDAA Nationals. I so, so, so wanted to be there. The courses looked amazing with some tough challenges. I kept telling myself next year, next year. Thanks to my friend, Brink already has a Grand Prix Q and Steeplechase Q, so we are half way there with the whole year ahead of us. I got to work with my original trainer this past week and got some good feedback and training suggestions. Now I just have to get my life scheduled so I can actually practice!

I think the best way to get on track is to write down some goals to accomplish within the next month:

Medical Massage Certification

Place with Tundra in ASCA Finals

Clean runs with Rival in ASCA Finals

Work on 3 weave pole drill with Brink

Work on head turning/wrapping jumps with Brink

Schedule time to work out for triathlon training (needless to say my training has gone in the garbage with everything else going on)

Just basicly get organized!! This will always be an issue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment